Final submission instructions.
Every accepted paper MUST fulfill the following instructions:
- All papers (no exceptions) must be written in good english.
- ALL final papers must sctrictly follow Springer’s CCIS formatting instructions:
- Paper lenght: 10-12 pages maximum. Papers longer than 12 pages will be charged with USD 50 per extra page.
- Every paper must have a dedicated registration fee. For instance, if one author wants to register two papers then he/she must pay two registration fees, one per paper. WEA’17 fees and payment instructions for authors can be found in our webage:
Author registration fees and payment instructions
- A filled and signed copyright form (one per paper). Please download it from here:
Copyright WEA 2017 CCIS
- Please prepare the following files:
- Source files of your paper (.docx, .doc, or LaTex)
- A copy of the registration payment of your paper (one per paper)
- A copy of studentship (for student papers) in PDF
- Log in to your easychair´s account and upload the following documents (July 8th final deadline):
- A copy of your paper (in PDF)
- The filled copyright form
- The source files of your paper:
- A .zip file containing LaTex files of your paper
- The CCIS-based microsoft Word source file
- Please send a copy of the registration payment (one per paper) of your paper, and a copy of studentship (for student papers) in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to complete your registration (July 15th final deadline).
Final submission website via easychair will be emailed only to authors of accepted papers.
After we receive your final submission, we will prepare conference proceedings and perform an editorial review requested by Springer-Verlag (mandatory).
Final version deadline: July 8th 2017, 23:59 NYC time (extended).
Author registration deadline: July 15th 2017, 23:59 NYC time (extended).
For those who will present a poster, there is no a fixed rule to make a one… So we will provide some examples and some basic rules:
- Names and affiliation must be clearly marked at the top of the poster.
- Recommended size: 1m X 0.7m (A1 size), or larger
Some examples and templates can be found at: