Author Registration fee (includes one paper) – Final paper registration deadline: July 8th, 2017 (extended).
Every paper/poster registration fee includes:
- A usb/cd with the conference files
- A nice bag containing WEA’17 materials
- A ticket for dinner/banquet
- Access to all activities and tutorials
Professional author fees (until July 8th, 2017):
- Non UD, UTB, CUN, UNAL author: USD 300 – COP 900.000
- UD, UTB, CUN, UNAL author: USD 250 – COP 750.000
Student author fees (undergraduate, posgraduate, until July 8th, 2017):
- All student papers: USD 250 – COP 750.000
Remark: To qualify to student’s fee, the paper’s first author must be active student and he/she must provide a certified proof.
Poster author fees (professional, undergraduate, posgraduate, until July 8th, 2017):
- All posters: USD 150 – COP 300.000
Payment instructions in Colombia ONLY:
Every dedicated fee must be paid using the Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar’s account. Please carefully follows the following two-step payment procedures for authors in Colombia ONLY…
Payment instructions outside Colombia:
Authors who want to pay outside Colombia must send an email to Prof. Juan Carlos Figueroa-García, firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.