Author Registration fee (includes only one paper, Springer CCIS or Revista Tecnológicas ITM) – Final paper registration deadline: July 15th, 2019.
Every paper/poster registration fee includes:
- A usb/cd with the conference files
- A nice bag containing WEA’19 materials
- A ticket for dinner/banquet
- Access to all activities and tutorials
- Every paper must include one dedicated/single registration fee
Professional author fees (until July 15th, 2019):
- Non UD, UAN, CUN, UNAL, IEEE, IISE author: USD 350 – COP 1.200.000
- UD, UAN, CUN, UNAL, IEEE, IISEE author: USD 300 – COP 1.000.000
Student author fees (undergraduate, posgraduate, until July 15th, 2019):
- UD, UAN, CUN, UNAL student papers: USD 300 – COP 1.000.000
Remark: To qualify to student’s fee, paper’s first author must be active student and he/she must provide a certified proof.
Poster author fees (professional, undergraduate, posgraduate, until July 15th, 2019):
- All posters: USD 150 – COP 500.000
Payment instructions in Colombia ONLY:
Every dedicated fee must be paid using the Universidad Antonio Nariño’s payment system. Internet payment system (all authors) is available at:
Payment instructions outside Colombia:
Authors who want to pay outside Colombia must send an email to Prof. Juan Carlos Figueroa-García, firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.